Sunday 1 January 2012

'Pre-Writing'

   22 DECEMBER 2011.........

           Assalamualaikum w.b.t.....Today, we learn about writing. There are many technique that we can use before we want to start write something essay. For example, this is a several pre-writing techniques :





  • Mind Mapping (clustering)
  • Freewriting
  • WH Question 
  • Brainstorming 
  • Quickwriting
     
  • About 'Freewriting' ;
  • i'm hungry right now. suddenly, i feel like to eat chocolate. it was yummy. i really like it. now, i cannot study because my mind are lost. suddenly, i cannot thinking. i feel tired. i think to sleep now. so, good if i can go to bed now. i want to finish my assignment right now. so, i cn go back to my my home and see my parents. i really miss them. it's good if i can go to shopping complex right now. so, i can release my tension. suddenly, i feel cannot study. this make me stress. i don't know what happen to me.
     
  • "The 21st century is much better than the twentieth"
    many development that we have now. everything be much better. we can do anything. transport increase. we live more happily. our health much better because medicine more improve. now, we can get laptop. we can search internet, play games, go google, facebook, twitter or other thing.
     
  • We can usually do the freewriting when we have free time..it is because, it was very fun and i really like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment